Faery Ink Inspiration Post

Good morning everyone! It's back to the old grindstone for me today, but at least it's just a training day so I have to listen to lots of talks in the morning followed by a couple of meetings in the afternoon and then some classroom set up time to get everything ready for when the children come back in tomorrow!

I'm still in Christmas card making mode as I had so many ideas in my head for cards and projects to make but just didn't get enough time to make them all, so I may well be making some more for a few weeks to come!

This gorgeous girl is Zahra Xmas Sweater, who is one of the Faery Ink Facebook Group freebie images which you can find here.


You can read more about her on my post over at the Faery Ink blog. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...