Warm Holiday Hugs

Good morning and welcome to my post for today. Not my usual day for sharing random cards, but I am trying to catch up still on some of the Christmas cards I have been making recently, both before and after the event! I have so many cute images that I have stamped and printed out that I didn't get round to making in time, so I am carrying on now to build my card pile up ready for next year!

Today I am sharing this cute image from Di's Digi Stamps - Three Chilly Foxes. They are just so adorable and I decided to put them in a wintery forest scene. I can never decide what colour to use on foxes - I don't think they should be orange as foxes are more of a reddy-orangey-brown colour, but I think this combo is a bit too red, but it still kind of works. Next time I'll try more of an orangey combo!


Recipe:

Stamps: Three Chilly Foxes from Di's Digi Stamps, Fuzzy Hugs from Mama Elephant

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White & Let It Snow DSP all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party & Coastal Cabana both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir, Birch Tree Dies from Amazon, White Fluffy Stuff from Woodware

Copics Used:
Fur - R08, E07, E08, E09, E40, E41, Blender
Inner Ears - R20, R22
Red - R35, R37, R39
Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Baby Fox's Hat - BG53, BG45, BG57

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...