Another Purple Easter Bunny

I so love this bunny stamp from PTI and just had to make another card with it today. This time this one is for SC428. I pulled out some pretty patterned papers and matched my colours to it and came up with this one.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Parade #1, Daydreamer both from PTI

Papers: Old Olive, Pale Plum (Retired), Whisper White all from SU, Spring Drop Patterned Papers from First Edition

Inks: Pale Plum (Retired), Old Olive both from SU

Accessories: Top Note Sizzix Die from SU, Buttons from stash

And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...