Gardener Marci

Managed to get a card done for this week's La-La Land Crafts Challenge to have a Spring or Easter theme. Seeing as I've done all my Easter cards I thought I would go for a spring card, so I used some pastel colours with fresh tulips and some butterflies in the garden! I used some retired SU papers, Spring Fling and took my colours from that pack.


Recipe:

Stamps: Watercan Marci from La-La Land Crafts, Daydreamer, Flower Fusion #11, Heart-2-Heart #12 all from PTI

Papers: Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow (Retired), Whisper White, Spring Fling DSP (Retired) all from SU, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Sage Shadow (Retired), Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Soft Sky (Retired) all from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pink Pirouette Two-Tone Ribbon, Word Window Punch all from SU, Kites Die Set from Whimsy Stamps, Picket Fence Die from PTI, Glitter Domes from Crystal Stickers

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...