Here Comes the Easter Bunny

Just another little Easter card I made today... This one is for Mojo Monday's Sketch #285 and for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge #261 to make an Easter project. My new Papertrey Ink goodies arrived this week and inside was this cute little stamp set (unfortunately the matching die was out of stock when I ordered, so I'll to get that next time, but it's easy enough a shape to cut out!). I just used some of Papertrey Ink's Egg Hunt patterned papers in these pretty pastel colours and came up with this.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Parade #1, Daydreamer both from PTI

Papers: Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Egg Hunt Patterned Papers all from PTI, Whisper White from SU

Inks: Spring Moss, lavender Moon, Plum Pudding all from PTI

Accessories: Big Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Circles Nestabilites, Card Candi, Plum Pudding Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon from PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...