Let Sleeping Dragons Lie...

As soon as I saw this gorgeous Dreamy Dragon stamp by Whimsy in the pre-order last month, I knew it had to go on my wishlist. Just how cute is he curling up amongst the flowers?! This card is for Viva La Verve's sketch #4 for March which I rotated and for Cupcake Crafts Challenge #234 to use mythical creatures. I just pulled out some old retired SU DSP for this one - love these colours! I totally love how this one came out!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Dreamy Dragon from Whimsy Stamps, Girlee banners from Lili of the Valley, Tag-Its #10 from PTI

Papers: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Raspberry Tart DSP (Retired) all from SU, X-Press It Copic Blending Card

Inks: Rose Red from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon from SU, Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics from MFT, Twisted Metal Tags and Accents from Spellbinders, JoyCrafts Swirl Leaves 2 Vintage Border Die, Frosted Lace Stickles

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Vannessa, I just love the cute dragon... he's (or she's) perfect for our Mythical Creatures challenge at Cupcake x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and a fab image for our mythical creatures challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...