A Glamorous Zombie??

The East Wind's current Facebook Challenge is to use zombies! I won the last challenge and as part of my prize I got this fabulous Lucy Loo Glamzombie. She's a perfect zombie! Love her! (Love my zombies and The Walking Dead and Z Nation are two of my fave zombie programmes!)

So anyway this is also for Crafty Sentiments challenge to use their bingo board - I used digi, die cut and gems on my card, for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Anything Goes and Sketch & Stash's Challenge #148 to use the sketch below.


And here she is...perfect for an alternative Hallowe'en card instead all those cute witches I tend to use! My new stash is my new digi stamp and my old stash is the patterned papers which retired from Stampin' Up about 6 years ago or so! I have nearly used this pack up and have only a couple of full sheets left now. Shame as it was a fabulous collection of papers.


Recipe:

Stamps: Lucy loo Glamzombie from The East Wind, Halloween Treats & Sweets, Tiny Treats: Halloween both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cast-A-Spell DSP (Retired), Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Orchid Opulence (Retired), Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: old Olive Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Die-Namics Chevron Die from MFT, Gems from stash, Icicle and Black Diamond Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - G000, G00, G02
Hair - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Violet - V05, V06, V09
Purple - BV20, BV23, BV25
Boots - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on wining the last challenge. You did a wonderful job with the sketch, your zombie is something else but you color her beautifully. Love the papers and the layers. Very nice job.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring and design Vannessa. Just love the zig zag on the left.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! I love that you gave her green face, she kind of has the look of 'the day after the party', but poor thing, she's dead so no wonder she looks like she does, lol. Love the colors and it's a great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card & I LOVE that image... great dp's & colouring too :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow wow wow fab colouring of this fab image and thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments this week hope to see you back again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this zombie card. Great details with the skulls, dp and fab colouring. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments last week and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over from Sketch n Stash (Congrats!) to say what an awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...