Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - So Long Yesterday

Good Morning everyone and welcome to my post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. I chose to use the gorgeous So Long Yesterday digi for my card today and came up with another yellow and orange card! I really like this combo with a touch of brown and green, which is SO not like me at all. I think I must be craving some warm sunshine, which we're not getting a great deal of here in the UK at the minute. The sunshine we do get is not warm at all either :(

And here she is using some more goodies from Tracy Payne's workshop from the other weekend.


This card is also for Natalie and Amy's Challenge #30 Flowers (must have flowers in the image).

Recipe:

Stamps: So Long Yesterday from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps, Mat Stack 2 Collection from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie & Greenhouse Gala DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Simply Chartreuse Felt & Harvest Gold Felt both from Papertrey Ink, Leavenworth & Cascadia Butterfly Trio Dies both from Memory Box, Roll Up Roses Dies 6002/0384, Vintage Border Die 6002/0365 both from Joy Crafts, Doo-Hickey Bon Voyage Foliage Die & Scalloped tag Die both from Magnolia, Shape Art Flower 4 Petals template from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Eyes - YG93, YG95, YG97
Dress - YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18
Leaves - YG03, YG06, YG17
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17
Brown on Butterflies - E89

And that's all from me for today folks! Thank for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog every day this week for more fabulous creations from the DT and why not join in the Fancy and Frills challenge whilst you are there too?!

You can also visit our Facebook group for more inspiration and challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! Stunning Vannessa! I think this is my favorite card you have ever done! Those colors are just gorgeous together! I am in awe of your creativity! I want to be like you when I learn to color well. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Vanessa and I agree those colours look fabulous together and I may have to give them a go.

    So glad your enjoying your goodies and of course recognised the shape immediately.

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...