Faery Ink New Release - Destiny Faerilocks

Good Morning and welcome to my post for this month's fabulous new releases over at Faery Ink. boy was I amazed with all these images. They are just stunning and thanks to Manda for giving me this gorgeous faery to use!

I decided to go with a blue, yellow and light brown combo and really couldn't decide what to do. I didn't want to make a card; I wanted to do something different. I thought Destiny looked like she had forgotten something or was trying to remember something and then I had this brainwave to make a To Do List hanging board, found some old A4 thick card from a notepad or something and off I went!

Love how this one came out, although really wanted some of the longer post it notes to add to it, but the only ones I had in the house when I took the photo were illuminous yellow and they really clashed! Must go and get myself some pale yellow ones - will see if I have any at work. I know I have the bright ones on my desk, but not sure what I have hidden in the cupboard!


Recipe:

Stamps: Destiny Faerilocks from Faery Ink 

Papers: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake & Bella Bleu DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Thick card from stash

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Marina Mist Ribbon & Corner Rounder Punch both from Stampin' Up, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pen & Post Its from stash, Sizzix Alphabet (No idea which one - had it about 9 years and it is no longer in the original box so don't know what it is called!)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Lips - R24, R27, R29
Eyes - G24, G94, G99
Top - B91, B93, B95, B97
Wings - E41, E42, E43, B41, B45
Flowers - YR31, YR21, YR23, B41, B45
Leaves - G02, G05
Headdress - G82, G85

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink blog and check out all the other gorgeous releases this month. Are you a member of our Facebook Group? have you joined in this month's Pocket Letter Challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, beautiful colours, great idea. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...