All Dressed Up New Release Post - Perfect Day

Good evening and welcome to my DT post for the new releases this month from All Dressed Up. I got to play with the gorgeous Perfect Day image and I love the Venice scene in this one. I tried to keep to the Italian colours of red, green and white for my patterned papers and I think they work really well with this image.

I visited Venice as an 11 year old, but don't think I really appreciated it back then as all I was interested in was feeding the pigeons on St Mark's Square. I would love to go back one day and do the whole city tourist sites properly!


Recipe:

Stamps: Perfect Day from All Dressed Up, Framed Out #4 & #7 both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real Red & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Spring Fling Patterned Papers from Teresa Collins, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Real Red & Sage Shadow (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R11
Hair - E43, E44, E49
T-Shirt & Red Flowers - R32, R35, R37
Skirt - G21, G24, G28
Moped - R32, R35, R37, R39, T2, Y00, Y02
Wheels - C5, C7, 100
Road - W1, W3, W5
Yellow Flowers - Y13, Y15
Pink Flowers - R20, R22
Leaves - G82, G85
Bouquet Wrapper - Y35, Y38
Gondolas - E23, E25, E27
Water - BG02, BG13, BG07, BG45, BG53, Y00
Bridge - C2, C3, C5
Buildings - E51, E53, E55, E95, E97, E99
Sky - BG10, BG11, Blender Pen

And that's all from me for  this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the All Dressed Up blog and check out all the other new releases this month and why not join in our current challenge whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...