Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Radiant Butterfly

Good Morning and welcome to another of my inspiration posts for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I have used the gorgeous Radiant Butterfly from this set of 4 mermaid stamps.

I have this thing at the minute for coral and teal together, so tried to use those colours on my card with a few different hues. I also used some of my new birthday goodies on this one - I love my mermaids as I am sure you know, so added a few under the sea dies to my birthday list!


Recipe:

Stamps: Radiant Butterfly from the Mermaid Set from Ching-Chou Kuik, Little Mermaids from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon (Retired), Crisp Cantaloupe (Retired) & In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Under The Sea Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Calypso Coral from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Under The Sea Dies from First Edition, Ocean Corner Dies from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R11
Hair - BG45, BG15, BG18, BG49, BG75, BG78
Eyes - BG53, BG7, Multiliner
Lips - RV02, RV04, RV06
Tail - YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04, R00, R01, R11, R12
Outfit- BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99, YR12, YR14, YR04
Jewellery - YR1, YR23, YR24, BG07
Butterflies - BG02, BG05, BG07, YR01, YR02, YR04, T4, T6
Sea - BG53, BG57, Blender Pen

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT this week and why not join in our monthly challenge whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...