Delicious Doodles Challenge All Creatures Great and Small

Good Morning and welcome to my first official post for the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog. I'm still so excited to be part of this fabulous team and thought I would use this opportunity to bring out my darker side!

Our challenge this month is called All Creatures Great and Small and I decided to use Dragon Dreams. I love dragons and anything a bit mythical and mysterious, so this image was just perfect! I couldn't decide on colours for the girl's skin initially and then went with a lime green and contrasted her with a purple and orange dragon. I love how this one came out, even if it's not my usual style.


Recipe:

Stamps: Dragon Dreams from Delicious Doodles, Magical Dragons from MFT

Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Subtles DSP Stack (Retired), Brights DSP Stack (Retired) & regals DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon (Retired) & Garden Green Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Gems from The Range

Copics Used:
Skin - G0000, YG11, YG03, YG05
Scales - YG09, G05, G07
Hair - YG21, G17, YG67, G28
Lips - V04, V15, V17
Tongue - R27, R29
Nails - RV66, RV69
Eyes & Dragon's Scales - YR14, YR15, YR18
Dragon - BV13, BV04, BV08, V04

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...