Something Else on Saturday #129 Featuring Baked With Love from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I know, I know just a week ago I was full in Hallowe'en mode and now I'm starting on Christmas cards! I actually send more Christmas cards than I do Hallowe'en so need to start on them as soon as I have finished with my Hallowe'en ones otherwise I won't have enough of them in time!

Today's card uses three of the cute gingerbread characters from Polkadoodles Baked With Love Collection, all lined up to wish you a Merry Christmas! I added some Xmas Red Stickles for some sparkliness - you gotta have sparkles on Christmas cards, right?!  

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Baked With Love Collection from Polkadoodles

Papers: Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Let It Snow DSP (Retired) & Candy Cane Lane DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Xmas Red Stickles

Copics Used:
Gingerbread - E31, E33, E34, E35
Noses - E37, E39
Holly - G14, G16, G19, R37
Sign & Aqua Sweet - BG01, BG02, BG05
Aqua - BG02, BG05, BG07
Red - R35, R37, R39
Icing - E50, E51
Floor - E40, E41, E42, E43
White on Canes & Sweets - C0, C1, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Your backing papers are perfect with the beautifully coloured gingerbread characters, a fabulous card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous slimline card with the cutest little gingerbread people- beautifully coloured! It's perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' -so pleased you joined us.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super cute gingerbread card, thank you for joining in on the https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely colouring. Thank you for joining in our challenge at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute lil recipe idea of a card - Megans Papercraft Treasures Challenge https://makesbymegan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous fun creation. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...