My homework won!!

Paula, the UK Country manager for Stampin' Up was asked to judge the 7 cards entered into the homework challenge set by Amanda after our team training session on March 21st. My entry can be found here.


Paula voted for my card and this what she said, "The reason for my choice is that, the design was simple, loved the triple scalloped edge feature and just reminded me of Spring." How honoured I feel for Paula to have chosen my card over the other entries, all of which were lovely too.


I have chosen the En Francais background stamp as my prize as it's one that has been on my wish list for a while now, but I have never gotten round to ordering it.


What a lovely surprise that was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...