Passion For Papertrey Challenge #9

I'm cutting it very fine this fortnight with my card for the Passion for Papertrey Challenge #9 - Button It! I very rarely use buttons on cards but I'm trying to get into them more and more, so this was an ideal opportunity. I was hoping that my PTI order would arrive in time for it as I've bought 2 bags of buttons, but alas no box was delivered yesterday.


I used my anniversary set for the cupcakes and added some cute lemon buttons instead of cherries. Red buttons just didn't look right with the bright colours I used, but I do like the lemon better.



Recipe:


Stamps: Everyday Classics (Anniversary set 2009) from PTI


Papers: Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence and Whisper White from SU


Inks: Pink Passion and Orchid Opulence from SU


Accessories: Lemon buttons from Papermania (I think - just in a box of buttons, but most came from PM).

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm a bit late commenting but what a gorgeous yummy card - love the colour combo! Thanks for joining in :)
    Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...