A Passion For Papertrey Challenge

This fortnight's challenge on A Passion for Papertrey is to use one of Lauren's templates. I just love these and have 5 of these now, including the Pack A Picnic and All Boxed Up which I used for end of year presents for my 3 TAs, partner teacher and the teacher who covers my french release (I have been teaching French all year to Y4-6 as PPA cover for the other teachers and have to be released all day for it).


This is the picnic basket and card set in the pink. I did each of the 5 sets in different colours, all using the same patterned paper sets from Papermania (I actually didn't realise I owned 5 of the packs until I started sorting out what papers to use).



These are all 5 picnic baskets. I added some tissue paper in matching colours inside too. I filled them with some smellies from The Sanctuary Spa and 3 mini bottles fitted in perfectly. Each basket took about 30 minutes to make as I don't print onto cardstock because my printer is knackered and splodges ink everywhere so I printed one template at work and use it to draw round on the cardstock I want.


And these are the card sets all together. I extended Lauren's templates so that our envelopes would fit and the cover measures 7 x 11. The inside envelopes measure 6 1/2" across.



This is the inside. Each set had 5 cards, 5 envelopes and a pen to which I added a piece of patterned paper on the inside barrel.


These were the cards - very simple sketches as I was making so many of them. All of them loved the presents and I have to say so did I.
Recipe:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Polka Dot Punches, Frames With A Flourish, baroque Border wheel

Papers: DP - Papermania, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Close To Cocoa, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Whisper White

Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Close To Cocoa, Old Olive, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Brads in various colours, 5 Petal punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, brown and pink grosgrain ribbon (Non SU)

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh Vannessa - I'm speechless!! What a fabulous assortment of gorgeousness lol - there are some lucky recipients out there that's all I can say (you have been very busy haven't you?!) Love them all & thanks for entering them into our challenge :) Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don´t know what to say. You´ve been busy and the baskets are so cute. I can´t tell, which color is my favourite. :)

    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! these are all amazing I love your stamping with the Baroque border wheel and the colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally stunned by your creations!!! What a fantastic, toughtful, special gift to give and wow you've been busy making these! They are amazingly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG These are absolutely fabulous. I especially love the card sets. What template did you use for that? Lesley

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...