Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #19

Our challenge this fortnight on Inspiring Inkin Challenges is a sketch challenge. I love doing sketch challenges as you might have gathered and this one was a great one to use. The side twist is to use one of the fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, available until February 28th only! Click on the link on my sidebar to view all 4 sets and email me today to place your order of £45 or more to receive one of these gorgeous sets for free.

This is the sketch we used...


And here's my take on it...


I also made this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges #21 and Papertake Weekly Challenge, both of which was to use pink as the main colour on a card. 

The DSP is actually the Bride Speciality paper, which I coloured using a brayer and Pretty in Pink ink. I then buffed it with a paper towel to remove any excess ink from the foiled parts and it left me with the absolutely gorgeous paper. This technique is going to be great when I want a particular colour DSP then I haven't got!

Recipe:

Stamps: Happy Moments


Papers: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Bride DSP


Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black


Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, Kraft Tafetta ribbon, Paper piercer

Join me again tomorrow for another Sale-A-Bration blog hop with another round of gorgeous creations using these stamp sets.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great card, I like the sketch and the stamp!
    And... I love these kraft papers for cards... well done!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...