The New Mini Is Finally Here!

The new mini catalogue is now open for you to all drool over - I know I certainly have. Lots! There's so many gorgeous new stamps in it as well as some gorgeous DSP and the satin ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Real Red is to die for! There's also some fabulous new shimmer paints to add a bit of sparkle to your cards! And the new style punches are just great!

If you would like a copy of the mini catalogue, don't hesitate to send me an email at saffivort@yahoo.com. If you would like to place an order or book a workshop, then get in touch straight away!

Click the link below or on my sidebar to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...