Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #27


This fortnight's challenge over on my SU team's challenge blog, Inspiring Inkin' Challenges, is a colour challenge with a difference. You need to go to this blog: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2010/04/color-combo-testing.html to generate a list of colours.

All you need to do is choose either 3, 4 or 5 colours and tick the box, depending on how many you want and then click the submit button. It will then take you to a page of 10 different colour combos - choose one you like and off you go! Simple.

The side twist is to use one of Stampin' Up's satin ribbons. These are absolutely gorgeous and come in Whisper White, Chocoalte Chip, Real Red and Old Olive. Let's hope we get some more colours in the new catalgoue as they are so lush to use!

I got some very strange colour combos in my list but I chose Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red and Yoyo Yellow and this is what I came up with. I don't think I particularly like it though. I did use Mojo #18 for the layout and changed the brads on the ribbon to another piece of ribbon instead.


Can you spot my satin ribbon? I dyed some of the Whisper White ribbon with my Yoyo Yellow ink pad so I have some new satiny yellow ribbon instead! Cool huh?

Recipe:

Stamps: Bird On A Branch

Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Rose Red, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP

Inks: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Yoyo Yellow

Accessories: White satin ribbon (dyed with Yoyo Yellow ink pad), White grosgrain ribbon (dyed with Rose Red ink pad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...