A Box of Challenges #2

I made this box set of cards a couple of weeks ago and decided it would make a great end of year present for a work colleague at school. I made another set this weekend for another colleague and need to do another 4 before school's out for summer! Bring it on!!!

Anyways, I combined 3 of the sketch challenges I do from this week to add to this card and using the same stamp set and colour scheme I came up with this box set.


These are the cards with the box...


And these are the individual card photos. The first one is for SC283. I deliberately kept it quite plain so it could be used for any occasion.


The second one is for SC284.


And the last one is for Mojo#142. This one could be a thank you card or just a praise kind of card.


Recipe for the whole set:

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Congrats (retired SAB set), On A Pedestal

Papers: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Bella Bleu DSP

Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray and Whisper White Tafetta ribbons, Oval Nestabilities, Eyelet Border Punch, range of brads from stash, Liquid Pearls, Cuttlebug Corner Die

Phew! So that's 2 down and 4 to go - will see what sketch challenges I can incorporate to my next set next weekend!

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...