A Box of Challenges #4

I've been a very bad blogger and have had this post as a draft since July 7th but have only just found the time to take the photos of the cards, so huge apologies for my lack of posts.

I've now finished with making all of these box sets of cards for my colleagues at work, thank goodness! Anyways this box set uses all old Mojo sketches in a red and green theme for one of my TAs.

Excuse the poor photos too - I was having issues with my light box at the time so had to take the photos with everything laying down instead.

This is the box set...


This is the whole set...



Card #1 uses Mojo #8...


Card #2 uses Mojo #13...


Card #3 uses Mojo #28


And finally card #4 uses Mojo #21...


Recipe for the whole box set:

Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, From the Garden Sentiments, Vintage Picnic all from PTI, Whimsy Wheel from SU

Papers: Real Red cs & DSP, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss cs & DSP, Whisper White

Inks: Real Red ink pad and marker, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss

Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Oval Nestabilities, Eyelet Border Punch, Victoria Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Red and Clear Zoomz (like Dew Drops), 1" circle punch

I also managed to do box #5 as well so come back and check out my other post.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, these are gorgeous, I just love this PTI stamp set... colours are very striking too...

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...