Yay It's Holiday Crafting Time!!!

It's finally the summer holidays! And I now have lots of extra time for crafting and for catching up on some of the challenges I've missed the last couple of weeks. I just simply had no time at all to do any challenges unless they were combined with the card sets I made as end of year gifts for my partner teacher and TAs.

So here are a few I did this morning! This first one is for Just Add Ink's Challenge #27 which was a sketch this time and for Stacey's Curtain Call #39 to use Kraft, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi. I dug out a set I haven't used in ages, Best Wishes & More and love the simple design of this one.


Recipe:

Stamps: Best Wishes & More, Thank You Kindly both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Whisper White, Certainly Celery

Inks: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Wild Wasabi ribbon, Linen Thread, White button from Elzybells, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

My next card is for A Passion For Papertrey's To Die For challenge and for Splitcoast Stampers sketch #290 and color challenge #278 to use Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron.


Recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry DSP

Inks: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron

Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Victoria Embossing Folder, Beautiful Blooms Dies #1 

My next card is for Stampin' Royalty's challenge #29, Splish Splash so I chose a mermaid sitting in the waves. I also used Our Creative Corner's Sketch #25 and Color Throwdown's Challenge #102 to use Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy and Marina Mist, which unfortunately I don't have yet so I used some old Bazzill card that looked a similar colour.


Recipe:

Stamps: Lily At The Beach from Pink Cat Studio

Papers: Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy, Copic White, Bazzill Blue (no idea what the name was!)

Inks: Not Quite Navy, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Wild Wasabi ribbon, Aqua Stickles, EK Success Wavy Punch

And my final card is one I made for my card swaps at Monica's SU training event last Sunday. I made 32 of these without the pearls and just added the pearls so that it fit Splitcoast Stampers Free For All Challenge #21, Snowflakes and Pearls!


Recipe:

Stamps: Dasher, Occasional Greetings, Jolly wheel

Papers: Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy

Accessories: Brocade Blue grosgrain ribbon, pearls from Lakeland

And that's it for today folks! I'll be busy crafting again tomorrow so be sure to come back and see what other challenges I did!

12 comments:

  1. What a cute little mermaid! I love that card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for summer holidays!!!! We finished today so I'll be looking forward to getting very inky soon ;D
    I see you've already been a busy crafting bee with your crafty time so far; loving your cards and particularly love the layout on your second. Those blooms look fabulous!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love all the layouts, but I'm especially fond of the little mermaid in the circle! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some super cute work here! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards! thanks for playing the curtain call:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are just gorgeous! The JAI one is fantastic, thanks for playing along. and thanks for all the other inspiration.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a selection of fabulous cards! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Vanessa you've been so productive. I love all these cards but the first one was very special.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golly me so many gorgeous cards!! I'd be at it for a week to get that many done - LOL! Love the colour combo for the JAI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic cards and so glad you now have time to craft :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...