A few more colour challenges..

I love trying out different colour challenges as they really do challenge me sometimes. I don't always like the combos and sometimes they don't like me, but I love to push myself and make myself try combos I wouldn't normally choose myself.

This first one is for Just Add Ink's #34 to use Real Red, Kraft and Chocolate Chip. I also used the sketch from my SU team's challenge blog Inspiring Inkin' for the layout. We weren't allowed to use any flower stamps for this II challenge so I went with hearts instead and love this one!


Recipe:

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Live Your Dream

Papers: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, real Red, Whisper White

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Small Heart Punch

My next one is for Color Throwdown's #106 to use Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Certainly Celery. I love the soft colours here. I also used Mojo #152 for the layout as well.


Recipe:

Stamps: Round & Round Anniversary set, Polka Dot basics II, In Bloom all from PTI,

Papers: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Stamper's Select White, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky cs & DSP

Inks: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Edge Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Beautiful Bloom II Dies #2, brown buttons from Elzybells, Blue buttons from Papermania

My next colour challenge is for Farm Fresh Friday's Color Me Farm Fresh challenge to use Hawaiian Shores, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. This was a nice bright combo and I instantly thought of the tropics and holidays and sunshine so dug out my Rain, Snow, Shine set and came up with this using old Mojo #19 as well.


Recipe:

Stamps: Rain, Snow, Shine from The Greeting Farm, Mega Mixed Messages from PTI

Papers: Tangerine Tango, Hawaiian Shores, Copic White, Bella Rose DSP

Inks: Tangerine Tango, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Tangerine Tango ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Frosted Lace Stickles

And my final colour challenge for this post is for CC284 to use Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty in Pink. I also used Papertake Weekly's Sketch #46 and Splitcoast's Free For All #26 to use 3 or more stamps from different companies.


Recipe:

Stamps: Ladybug Nora and Field Fence both from All That Scraps, Mega Mixed Messages from PTI, Dot Dot Dot from SU

Papers: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink cs & DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Copic White

Inks: Basic Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Black organza ribbon from stash, Green embroidery thread from stash, Frosted Lace Stickles

Be sure to come back and check out my very long post on my PTI crafting day yesterday as well!

1 comment:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...