Saturday's VSN Challenges Part 2

This is part 2 of VSN Saturday's challenges - part 1 is here. There's just so many of them that they make my blog post so incredibly long.

Challenge L was to use blue and white with either gold or silver - I used silver (not really a fan of gold to be honest). Believe it or not the longest part of this card was tying the second fiddly bow for the hanging cord! In the end I just cut the cord in half, tied other end on and hid the cut bit under the middle stocking!


Challenge M was make a card inspired by the best moment of your life. One huge moment for me was passing my driving test, which I'm ashamed to say took 4 attempts! I had almost given up on ever passing as I just got so nervous in the tests! I haven't done this card yet but will hopefully get it done this week and will then upload it!

Challenge N was to be inspired by the music on your iPod. I have a ton of rock and metal on mine, including HIM, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Coal Chamber and so on, so I just made a generic guitarist card! this is the one I made for Stacey's Curtain Call last week as well.


Challenge O was to make one of the following: a 3 X 3 note card tote, a 3 x 3 note card box, or four 3 X 3 note cards. I did the notecards using 2 colour variations.


Challenge P was to follow the given sketch. This one is also for Stampin' Royalty's challenge #45 to be inspired by the pictures of poppies for Remembrance Day.


Challenge Q was to use at least 3 colours from the rainbow and some glitter. I used red (Poppy Parade), orange (Peach Parfait) and yellow (Daffodil Delight) with some glitter brads. I also used the sketch from Papertake Weekly's #50 for this one.


Challenge R was to make a card honoring or remembering an angel and to use distressing. I haven't made this one either so will upload it later on this week.

3 comments:

  1. All of your cards are equally beautiful. Love your poppies and gorgeous colors. Great designer paper. Nicely done!
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an amazing card. What a clever idea for the poppies. Thanks so much for joining us in remembrance this week at Stampin' Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Really beautiful! everything is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks' Stampin' Royalty challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...