Christmas and some flowers too

Just a few more Christmas cards for you - I so need to count how many I've made recently and see if I have enough to hand out. My mum and mother-in-law always have a few as well, so need to see how many they need before I declare my Christmas card making over and done with (and then my huge Christmas card stash box can go away again, even though I've hardly used anything from it this year!)

First up is my card for Just Magnolia #84 for their anything goes with a bit of sparkle challenge, SC308 and CC12 to use Orchid Opulence and Going Gray, but I haven't got any Going Gray left in decent sized pieces anyway so subbed it with Basic Gray!


Recipe:

Stamps: Jolly Hug Tilda from Magnolia, Inside and Out: Holiday from PTI

Papers: Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray both from SU, Copic White, Other white from stash, DSP from Papermania

Inks: Orchid Opulence from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Ribbon from Hobbycraft, Sequins from Christmas stash, Snowflakes Embossing Folder

My next card is for Just Us Girls #62 for the layout and Our Creative Corner's  Alternate Christmas Color Challenge to make a Christma card using Rose Red, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake (Kraft) and Very Vanilla! I forgot about using Crumb Cake to be honest and only used it for the base!


Recipe:

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, Just Perfect Alphabet both from SU, Big & Bold Holiday Wishes, Fancy Flourishes, Calendar Basics all from PTI

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake

Inks: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise

Accessories: Snowflake sequins from Christmas stash, Turquoise Nailheads from Metal Stickers, Fairytale Ribbon form retired SU pack

My last Christmas card in this post is for SC309 and CC299 to use RIver Rock, Real Red and Old Olive. And like so may others, I just had to pull out my old retired Dashing DSP for this colour combo!


Recipe:

Stamps: Season of Joy, Delightful Decorations both from SU

Papers: River Rock, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP (retired)

Inks: River Rock, Real Red, Old Olive, Gold Star Gelly Roll pen

Accessories: Ribbon from Theater retired pack from SU, Ornament Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

My first flowery card is for Mojo #167 and Stampin' Royalty's #48 to use Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Marina Mist and River Rock. I love Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso together - they are just so rich!


Recipe:

Stamps: Ornate Flowers from SU, Four of a Kind, Fancy Flourishes both from PTI

Papers: River Rock, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Marina Mist DSP from Subtles pack, Ginger Blossoms DSP (retired)

Inks: Rich Razzleberry ink and marker, River Rock ink and marker, Marina Mist

Accessories: Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon, Circle Nestabilities

And my final card for this post is for Paper Pal Arts #71 to use Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Regal Rose and Just Add Ink #46 to just add critters (I used butterflies). I thought I'd try a card style I haven't fone in a while so went for a trifold. I love making these cards, but boy did this one take forever to do! I used A4 card as I had no 12 x 12 in Early Espresso so readjusting the measurements took me a while to work out as most sections had to be measured in 1/16 of an inch! (I can't do mm and cm!) and then all the die cuts and colouring!


Recipe:

Stamps: Delightful Dahlias, Big & Bold Wishes, Butterfly Dreams all from PTI, Great Friend from SU

Papers: Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Sweet Always DSP (retired)

Inks: Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Sizzix Flourish die, Delightful Dahlias dies from PTI

And that's all from me in this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Color looks great on the tri-fold! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous array, you have been very busy! Love them all, but my favourite ofcourse is the one for the challenge at Stamping Royalty, thanks for playing along.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Your layouts are fantastic. Good use of colours. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these cards are amazing!!! Great job with the colors and the trifold!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vannessa, all your cards are gorgeous!!! But, your PPA card is outstanding. I just love it!!! I've only made a couple of those types, but I so love them. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! These are all cute cards, Vannessa! Quite a variation of colors and styles! Great job with the Our Creative Corner color challenge! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one of these are wonderful! what a treat to view them! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! The trifold is stunning! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! You have so many gorgeous cards. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. Well they are actually all cute. Great job with the colour combo. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours in your JAI challenge to 'Just Add Critters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! You did a fab job with our sketch challenge this week!

    Thans so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous cards!!! Wonderful take on the JUGS sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you have been busy! What wonderful cards. Thanks for playing along with jUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all lovely. I just adore the MAgnolia Purple card. Beautiful job.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all darling. The pennant cards for JUGs is rocking and I love the non traditional colors. Thank you for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOLY stamping FESTIVAL! You are one FABULOUS and prolific card maker, if ever there was one! Good for you: these are FANTASTIC! I'm sooooo happy you shared your talent with Just Us Girls this week! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...