Papertrey Princesses Challenge - Banners

It is Melissa's turn to host this fortnight's challenge for the Papertrey Princesses group I joined a couple of weeks ago and this time it is banners! Banners are all the rage at the minute and I love them! I didn't think I would to be honest, but I have seen so many gorgeous cards with them on that I have jumped on the bandwagon too! I don't have Papertrey Ink's Banner Builder set....yet! But it is definitely going on my next order after Christmas is done! Along with the matching set of dies too.

To make the little scalloped trim at the top of each pennant I used the Fillable Frames #6 die - a great way to get those teeny tiny scallops!

Anyhow...here's my attempt at making my own birthday banner card...


Recipe:

Stamps: Four of A Kind from PTI, Just Perfect Alphabet from SU

Papers: Lemon Tart, Stampers Select White, Happy Dots DSP all from PTI, Chocolate Chip from SU

Inks: Chocolate Chip ink and marker from SU

Accessories: Lemon Tart buttons, Chocolate Baker's Twine, Fillable Frames #6 die all from PTI

And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This banner looks great! I really like the way you arranged the buttons and twine along the top of the happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, oh, my, this is beautiful! The buttons, the toppers, everything is GREAT! Thanks for being a Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Vanessa! I love the cheery colors and the buttons! Happy New YEar!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...