VSN Challenges F - K

Carrying on from my last post for this weekend's VSN over on SCS! These challenges were all posted on Saturday starting at 12pm EST right through to 11pm!

Challenge F was to use kraft and put our signature brand on to a card. I guess my style is pink, ribbon and layers, all of which I have on here! You can read about this card here.


Challenge G was to use your favourite farm animal on a card and I used my WMS set, Back In The Saddle again for this one. I just can't stop brayering skies with the silhouettes of this cowboy on his horse! I used old Taylored Expressions Sketch #3 and old CC99 to use Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy and Take With Teal.


Challenge H was to use the 2 step stamping technique. I combined this challenge with SC347 and Play Date Cafe's challenge #96 to use mint, coral and ivory. I don't have any mint green of any sort so swapped it for Aqua Mist, which is as close as I could get. Quick pic of PDCC's swatch..


And my card...


Challenge I was to include both paper piecing and a bandana print. I have never made a bandana print before but it was good fun. I used old Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #13 and old CC74 to use Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal and Brocade Blue.


Challenge J was to make a tent topper card, which I did for my PTI Blog Hop card and you can read all about it here.


Challenge K was to be inspired by the saloon girls of the Wild Wild West and had to include either red or black lace. I used this card that I made for Waltzing Mouse's Sketch Challenge last week.


And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! Just one more post to go for this VSN! Be sure to come back and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. wowaaaa so many beauties in one post!!! all your cards are so different from each other! Fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...