A few old Taylored Expressions Sketches

Thought I would use some of Taylor's old sketches that I'm working my way through for these next few Christmas cards.

This first one is for TESC126. I'm also trying to use up some old Christmas DSP and have no idea half the time where it has come from, other than it's in my Christmas craft box, full of papers, brads, ribbons, stamps etc! I used my new Verve set that I won from the Viva La Verve pack and this set is really lovely. Probably not one I would have bought myself, but I really do like it now I've got it.


Recipe:


My next card is for TESC118. I have hardly used this set from PTI, so pulled it out for some cute little Christmas cookies in a jar.


Recipe:


My last card for this post is for TECC6. Another unused stamp which goes really well with this random paper I found in my Christmas stash box.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...