Stampin' Up Cards

I went back to work this week after having 2 1/2 weeks off for the Christmas holidays and I'm just as shattered as I was before the break! I'm just not used to getting up at the crack of dawn, well before the dawn has even broken actually! I'm still getting up in the dark and going home in the dark! When will it start to get lighter in the mornings?!

Anyway these are just a few Stampin' Up cards I made this week. This first one is for CR84FN Challenge #45 to use medium blue, orange and yellow. I think my blue is probably a bit too dark but I like this combo for a boy's card! Here's their swatch...


And here's my card...


Recipe:


My next card is for SUO Challenge #35 to make your punches the focus of a card. I can't take all the credit for this one as I have seen this border punch used to create a lacy background all over the internet, but I love it and the idea is perfect for this challenge. This was going to be my swap card for my SU training tomorrow but decided that doing 40 of these would kill my hand and my punch, so I did a slightly different variation on using the same border punch.


Recipe:


And my final SU card is for Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #105 for the sketch, Friday MashUp's Challenge #40 to make a birthday card using pastels or pastel colours and for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge #198 to use something new. My new Create-A-Cupcake stamp set arrived on Wednesday so had to use it. I haven't yet got the matching punch but it will be on my order for this month!



Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trio of cards! I just love your little cupcakes--too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used and super cute card! got me craving cupcakes now! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Vannessa! That banner looks fabulous on your CR84FN card and the cupcakes look scrumptious on card #2. Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of cupcakes! yummy.

    Lovely to see you playing along with our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vannessa - this is a super selection of cards. One of my favourite sets is Circle Circus and it works brilliantly with our colours. Love the kraft and pink too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cupcake card! I love the leaves with the flower on top. Funny, I didn't recall seeing that before. Thanks for playing along at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa, I am so with you about the darkness! I need some sunshine - except THESE colors by Deb are pretty bright! LOL! LOVE your banner card with the B-day sentiment! Your background paper was FAB, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic collection of cards! I really like the pennant card...so bright andplayful! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great birthday card, love those cupcakes!

    Where I live in Alaska we have just over 5 hrs of daylight right now but I love it. The darkness is one of the best part of winter for me!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!
    Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
    Happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all those cute cupcakes! I love how you used the sketch.. what a great color combo too. I think a lot of use are having some trouble adjusting after the Holiday I know I am. I need way more sleep. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cupcakes! They look good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...