PTI Princess Challenges

I'm slacking on my PTI Princess challenges so did some catching up today.

This first card is for Anna's Challenge to make a border using a non-border die. I decided to use this butterfly die in order to make a card for today Papertrey Anniversary Day 9 challenge as well, which is to use butterflies and leaves. OK strictly speaking I only have 3 leaves added to the stems of the flowers, but they ARE there! I also used old CC147 as well to finish up doing these colour challenges. I have 9 more to go now! I used the free A Big Thank You set that I received in my January order as well - must take a photo of this for my inlinkz list soon!


Recipe:


My other Princess card is for Steph's Challenge to use white and one other colour. I just had to use my new Rosie Posie set again and the luscious Autumn Rose!  I used my Copics to add a touch of shading to my roses as well and love how they look. Not sure why the ink is bleeding into the gaps between the petals though as it doesn't seem to be on the actual stamps when I ink them up. Maybe I've inked them too much! I used the other stamp from the free A Big Thank You set as well this time.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are both beautiful!! The first is so cheerful and the second is so elegant. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...