Two for Tuesday

Just a couple of cards I made this morning, instead of doing my coursework for my masters! Oops! Must get on with that tomorrow as my assignment is due next week, so this should be the last crafting day of the week! (Yeah right! I know what will happen.....)

Anyway on to the cards... This first one is for Mojo Monday Challenge #228 for the sketch, CC362 to use Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake and for Make It Monday Challenge #53 to use coasters creatively by inking them up using reinkers mixed with water and then impressing it whilst still damp to get a deeper impression. At first I thought it was a lot of faff just to colour and impress a bit of coaster, but I did it and love how much deeper the impression is. It really does stand out!


Recipe:


And my next card is for La-La Land Crafts The Great Outdoors Challenge. I don't have any of the outdoor-y type stamps (waiting to see if my local craft store is getting any of the new ones in before I order direct from La-La Land Crafts and have to pay a ton in shipping and customs fees). I dug out my swing stamp from Magnolia and my Sitting Marci fit perfectly, so I stamped her swinging in the bright blue sky and added some little flowers to the tree as well!


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...