Add A Button or Two

Just a few cards together with buttons as an embellishment. I have hundreds and probably thousands of buttons in various sizes and colours, but never really use them. 'Bout time I did something about that!

This first card is for Make It Monday's Challenge #64 to use one of the colour combos on a card. I loved all of them, so it was a hard pick for me, but I went with this one and one of my to-go-to sketches with an old set I haven't used in a long while.
And here's my card.


Recipe:


My next card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #2 for May, Papertake Weekly's Anything Goes Challenge with the option of lace and Cupcake Crafts Challenge #190 to be inspired by the Best of British inspiration photo. I immediately thought of tea - such a British drink (although I don't drink it), but the idea of tea from a teapot reminds me of old fashioned Britain, so I distressed my papers as well to give my card that old aged look too. (And I even used my old Tea Party DSP to keep in the theme!)


Recipe:


And my final card for this post is for Card Patterns Sketch #164 and Color Throwdown's Challenge #190 to use the colours below. I was hunting through my old SU DSP when I came across this pack and thought the swirls and leaves might look quite nice for the background paper, but once I'd cut it, it looked a bit plain, so added the little punched flowers and really like how it turned out.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards you have here. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love the colour combo of the Card Patterns card and it was a great idea to add those yellow flowers. They add a really nice touch to the card. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...