More on Monday

Just a couple more cards I made today on this wet and windy Bank Holiday Monday!

This first one is for Totally Tilda's Challenge #46 to use a Princess Tilda wearing a pink dress - well mine's pink and golden brown, but it should count! This is also for Just Magnolia's Challenge #155 Anything Goes with the option of swirls and pearls and yay I have both!

I found these flowers, completely unused in my flowers drawer and thought they would be perfect hanging off the top of the tag. It makes me think of an archway decorated for a party or a wedding! And in line with using up some old DSP I dug out this pack of papers from Craftworks Cards that has hardly been touched as well. Love the colour combo they made.


Recipe:


My next card is for F4A112 to use Inchies and/or Twinchies and again I just pulled out some random patterned paper with butterflies on for this one.


Recipe:


And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Tilda creation, lovely attention to detail.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Princess Tilda creation lovely design & colours..Tilda's dress should be ALL PINK ..let you off this one time..lol

    thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall

    smiles Christine TT DT entry manager.

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...