Orangey Cards

Orange is definitely not one of my colours of choice unless I'm making Hallowe'en cards, but a couple of colour challenges this week called for it so here's my attempts at them!

This first one is for SC390 for the sketch, La-La Land Crafts Challenge Fun In The Sun (I don't have any of the playing in the sea type stamp, so use Marci with her rose in a summer sundress instead) and for Color Throwdown's Challenge #197 to use these colours:


And here's my card:


Recipe:


And my other orangey card is for CC380 to use Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke (I did have to add a bit of Soft Sky in there though) and for F4A122 to use paper piercing. I couldn't decide about this stamp set for ages, but kept seeing lots of cute cards using it, so finally succumbed and I'm glad I did. It's such a fab set!


Recipe:


And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous...I just love how you used the colors and little Marci is just precious!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...