Birthday Stamps

Just a couple of cards I made today using some of my new stamps that my lovely boyfriend bought for my birthday. He's finally coming round to the idea (only after about 6 years now!) that I DO want crafting stuff for my birthday! LOL

This first one is for The Greeting Farm's Sketch Challenge #22 on SCS and Color Throwdown's Challenge #200 to use these fab, bright colours - just perfect for a funky teenage girl's card! This stamp is Leslie from my new Creepin Kit.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


My next card is for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge #225 for the sketch and for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #137 to use dots. I found this paper pack in my stash and got very excited about it as it was perfect for the idea I had in my head. I cut it all up, distressed and inked all the edges, glued the bits together and then realised I hadn't used any dots at all. A quick hunt through my Ikea drawers and I found the polka dot Soft Suede ribbon and added some dots to my flower! Hope that's enough dots to count!


Recipe:


And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love the multicolored background you created for your Color Throwdown card! Thanks for joining us for our 200th CTD celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute! Love the Dot Spot background on the 1st card especially! Perfect way to use the colors!! I'm so glad you could join in our CTD200 festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love this image one of my favs and I really like the blue and brown combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, both gorgeous cards!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...