Sunday, 28 October 2012

Blues and Browns

Just a couple of cards I made today using blues and browns!

This first card is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #22 to use only 1 of each thing. I used 1 layer, 1 image stamp, 1 sentiment stamp, 1 die cut, 1 piece of patterned paper, 1 piece of ribbon, 1 punch and 1 lot of embossing powder! I used the gorgeous colours from Play Date Café's Challenge #155 for this one as well.


And here's my way to CAS for my liking card :P


Recipe:


My next card is another Hope You Can Cling To Challenge - this time #23 to use things to spell out SOUP and include a chicken. I don't particularly like chickens and I'm not sure where my Penny Black chicken stamp is - I know I have one somewhere, but no idea where. So instead I pulled out these sheets of DSP from the Beau Chateau pack and these are the only ones that I haven't actually cut into. Hmm wonder why that is?! (I did have the fabric too but swapped that particular one as I knew I would never use it.)


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the tree! thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the intricate tree! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete