Girly Cards

Just a couple of girly cards I made today.

This first one is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #17 to use a decorative edge on your card, so I used my Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches to make this one (lots of cutting and sticking together though to get it straight and the right size, but it does look nice so worth the time and effort I think!), for F4A139 to enter a HYCCT challenge and for Saturated Canary's Challenge #28 to use these colours. I went and bought some more Saturated Canary digis last week and printed them out at work on my Copics card and guess where they are?! Yep I left them in the cupboard in my classroom, so I couldn't use my Hallowe'en SC stamps so made a more Autumnal card with these colours.

And here's my Canary Love. Isn't she just gorgeous!


Recipe:


And my next card is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #15A to make a pink calm and peaceful card (I think the colours on this one are pretty calming, don't you?!), Just Add Ink's Challenge #140 to just add chevrons and for Mojo Monday's Challenge #263 for the sketch. Love these 2 shades of pink with the soft green!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hiya sweetie these are gorgeous, thanks for playing along with us at saturated canary its lovely to have you big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards hunnie, and thanks for joining us at saturated canary for our challenge, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Vannessa, the stamped chevrons really look like patterned paper! What a fabulous background. Glad to have you join us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how youve made your own DSP with the chevron stamps Vannessa! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card love the colours & your choice of image.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, hope you will join us again ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...