Saturated Thank Yous

Just a couple of thank you cards using some of my new Saturated Canary stamps that I got for Christmas.

This first one is for Mojo Monday Challenge #273, although I did adapt it a fair bit :P I totally love this Little Ladybug and of course she had to be done in traditional ladybug colours! And my TY letters are also from a new Christmas set - the fab Spell It Out by Whimsy Stamps. Don't know how I missed this one for so long! I love it!


Recipe:


And my next card is for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge #249 Anything Goes. This one also uses the Spell It Out set along with Thank You. I pulled out some old retired DSP and just love these colours together!


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...