It's time...

...to celebrate that is. It's half term this week so always a time to celebrate, although I'm just as busy being on holiday as I am at work this time, so not much of a rest!

This card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #2 for February, CC412 to use Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Very Vanilla and for Friday MashUp's Challenge #96 to use black and a time theme. I actually only have this one image of a clock as they are not me at all, so thought I'd best use it!


And here's my card. My Basic Black ink is being all funny again. I reinked the pad last weekend(probably over inked it to be honest) and it is really juicy, but I just could not get a really solid impression with this clock stamp, even though I tried about half a dozen times including standing up to stamp it! No idea, but might be time for a new ink pad as I have had that one for about 5 years now!


Recipe:

Stamps: Forever Young from SU, Fillable Frames #6 from PTI

Papers: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning DSP (Retired) all from SU

Inks: Crumb Cake, Basic Black both from SU

Accessories: Dotted Scallop Punch, Basic Black Satin Ribbon (Retired) both from SU

And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun bow! Love your choice of stamp and paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verry, very pretty! I love the bow! Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...