A Final Easter Card

This card was the last Easter card I made for my MIL to use and is for Papertake Weekly's Sketch Challenge #77. A fairly quick and simple card using one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps that I bought when I went up to Leeds for their open day last month.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Bunny With Eggs from Lili of the Valley, Polka Dot Parade #1 from PTI

Papers: Almost Amethyst (Retired), Lucky Limeade both from SU, Neenah Solar Crest, Bonnets and Bowties Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley

Inks: Bashful Blue from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Modern Label Punch from SU, Rick-Rack Ribbon from Stash, La-La Land Scalloped Border Die (only just seen), Lace Corner Deco B Dies from Cheery Lynn, Paper Roses from Hobbycraft

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...