Basket of Eggs

I've made a start on my Easter cards as I know I'll need a few and my MIL always asks for a few as well, so am trying to get ahead! This card is for SC425 for the sketch and CC147 to use Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Spring Baskets from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Tag Its #1 from PTI

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Bashful Blue Prints DSP (Retired), Certainly Celery Prints DSP (Retired), Sunny Garden DSP (Retired) all from SU, Cheapy white cs from stash for mounts

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery all from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Dotted Scallop Punch, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch all from SU

And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...