For My Mum

It's Mother's Day here in the UK today so I had to make my mum a card of course. This one is for La-La Land's Special Lady Challenge, Viva La Verve's Sketch #1 for March and CC416 to use Bashful Blue, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals - a gorgeous combo!


And here's my card. I'm getting the hang of doing a Copics sky and grass now! Thanks to Alyce Keegan for her fab video tutorial on how to do it! Got to tackle underwater scenes next - eek!


Recipe:

Stamps: Marci with Bunny from La-La Land Crafts, Women of Life from PTI

Papers: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Bashful Blue Prints DSP (Retired), In Colors 2012-14 DSP Stack all from SU, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Raspberry Ripple from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bashful Blue Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon (Retired), Circle Nestabilities, Big Scalloped Circles Nestabilities, Old English Die Border Die from Magnolia, Isabella Die from Memory Box, Buttons from stash

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...