Friends Like You

 I found Lili of the Valley's challenge blog the other day so just had to make a card for their latest challenge to use buttons and bows. I used the sketch from SC429 and I also used a bunny image for Just Add Ink's challenge #159. Perfect reason to use the free stamp I received in my goody bag when I visited the Lili of the Valley shop during their birthday celebrations last month!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Patchwork Butterfly, Everyday Grungy Messages both from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Ruby Red (Retired), Soft Suede both from SU, Neenah Solar Crest, Country Lady Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley

Inks: Ruby Red (Retired) from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon (Retired), Dotted Scallop Border Punch, Ruby Red BUtton (Retired), Linen Thread all from SU, Oval Nestabilities

And that's all form me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. How CUTE is that focal image??!!! Just gorgeous, Vannessa; your card is lovely. Glad you could join us at Just Add Ink; I always love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little fuzzy bunny!!!

    Great choice of colours to give this card a warm feeling to go with that soft bunny.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little image that is beautifully coloured. Great layout too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...