Distressed Marci

Marci's not really distressed, but the card is! This card is for La-La Land Crafts Challenge Distressing. I pulled out some pretty floral papers, matched my colours to that and off I went. I finally got my hands on one of the Heart Banner dies as well - found somewhere who had it in stock at long last! These sure are hard to come by over here in the UK. (I also got the corner and butterflies dies too!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Marci with Rose from La-La Land Crafts

Papers: Blushing Bride (Retired but soon to return), Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Large Frilly Frames #10 from Go Kreate, Lace from stash, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Paper Tulips from Magnolia, Heart Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts, Baker's Twine from The Ribbon Reel, Flower/Leaf #4 Die from Joy Crafts, Twitterpated Buttons (Retired) from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...