Little Miss Anya

I haven't done a Farm Fresh Challenge for absolutely ages! I started doing The Greeting Farm sketch challenges over on SCS, but then they stopped doing them and I never got back into doing the other challenges again, so when I received an email from The Greeting Farm this week, I decided to go back and do a couple of their challenges for this week. This card is for the Double Take Tuesday challenge for the sketch and for Farm Fresh Friday's Bling Challenge. I know I only have a little bit of bling, but does it still count?

I used the colours from CC420 and this is also for F4A163 to make a glittery birthday card.

  

And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Anya Dressy from The Greeting Farm, Beautiful Blooms II, Tiny Tags, Tag-Its #1 all from PTI

Papers: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White all from SU, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party all from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Cherry Cobbler Dazzlin' Diamonds both from SU, Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart, Tiny Tags Die from PTI, Magnolia Corner Die, Precious Hearts Die from Memory Box, Red Pearl from Hobbycraft

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!! Love all of the pleats you added to her dress, they are perfect! Great color combo too! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty!! Love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sweet card! Glad you came back and did the challenges! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...