Partying Cats and Dogs

This week's challenge over on Cupcake Crafts is Raining Cats and Dogs (i.e. use cats and/or dogs on your card), so I pulled out this cute little stamp from Lili of the Valley with one of each one. This is also for Lili's Little Fairies Challenge to make a CAS card (mine is as simple as I can go!) and I used the sketch from SC431. I just pulled out some old retired bright DSP and went with those colours. Love the brightness of this one - perfect for a kid's card!


And here's my card. (Oops forgot to add 2 buttons or something next to the side of my image - oh well nevermind!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Let's Party from Lili of the Valley, Make A Wish from PTI

Papers: Rose Red, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP (Retired) all from SU, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Rose Red from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon from SU

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, love that sweet image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...