Thank You Butterflies

This card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #2 for April - a nice CAS sketch, which I more or less kept to and for Color Throwdown's Challenge #236 to use this combo. I found this one a bit hard at first as I couldn't picture the two shades of purple together with the yellow, but once I found the sketch it all came together so easily. Love these butterfly dies from Memory Box - I was so excited when they brought the small version out to match the big one. I love my big butterflies, but sometimes you just need a small one!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Perfectly Penned from SU

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence (Retired), Sunny Garden DSP (Retired) all from SU

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke marker both from SU

Accessories: Sweet Buttons Embosslit from SU, Vivienne Butterfly Die, Darla Butterfly Die, Pippi Butterfly Die, Isabella Butterfly Die all from Memory Box, Anita's 3D Gloss

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love how you used the two different shades of purple on the butterflies. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...