2n + 3 = Thank You

Silly title, but as part of my masters course on mathematics that I have been doing this year, I have had to carry out some research and worked with a group of 9 gifted and talented learners aged 8-11, teaching them algebra. They were all fantastic and found it fairly easy to learn and progressed much more quickly than I expected. So as a little thank you to them all for being superstars I made them a card each and will buy them a little box of Celebrations chocolates as well for our last session this Tuesday.

I'm entering this one in A Passion for Papertrey's Stamp Your Own Background challenge.


And here's the set of them. Very quick and easy to do, but still a bright fun card! Now to write them all out!


Recipe:

Stamps: Star Prints from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Yellow, Turquoise and White from stash

Inks: Real red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Seeing Stars dies from Papertrey Ink, Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...