Ballerina Birthday

My final card of today is for Marvelous Magnolia's Challenge #25 to use pearls and lace and for CC424 to use this pretty colour combo (I did swap Cameo Coral out for Calypso Coral as I have virtually nothing left of the former!). Initially I only added the lace along the centre piece but didn't feel that was enough so added a load to the back of my oval nestie and I love how girlie this made the card look! I didn't add any flowers this time like I would normally as I thought it was busy enough as it was!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Ballerina Tilda from Magnolia, Celebration Circle Pennants from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Calypso Coral, In Colors 2011-13 DSP Stack, In Colors 2012-14 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up, White from stash, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Primrose Petals from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Calypso Coral baker's Twine both from Stampin' Up, Button from stash, Butterflight Die from Tim Holtz, Pearls from Stash, Oval Nestabilities, Lace from stash, Tilda's Lace Border Die from Magnolia, Doily - freebie from Dies to Die For, Circle Pennants Die from Whimsy Stamps

And that's all from me to day folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...