Cheeky Little Nymph

I bought a couple of these ToRead stamps a while ago and never used them, so thought I would dig one out for a card today. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday's Challenge #260 and Cupcake Crafts Challenge #244 to make a boys card. I did adapt the sketch slightly and added some more buttons to the top left corner as it felt unbalanced! I never really know what embellishments to put on a boy's card as they don't tend to like butterflies, flowers and swirly things, which is what I tend to put on my girly cards, so buttons and twine it was.

Anyway here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Xeru ToRead from Crafters Companion, Tropical Party from Stampin' Up

Papers: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Window Frames Framelits Dies, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Buttons from stash, Twine from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. oooh..he does look really cheeky!! *lol* Love the image and the papers are great! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just as cute as a button! Great work on the coloring of the littler feller!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...